Sunday, July 12, 2009

Entering the world unknown, with your hand in mine...

"jls,
You mean absolutely everything to me. You are my entire existance. Your happiness and your love is all I need. Your smiles and laughs make me feel alive and home, and your tears and sadness make me ache for something to say or something to do to make it better. I love you more than there are stars in the sky and I will love you until the last one of those stars burn out. You are my equal, my opposite. My heart and soul belongs to you.

I hope you have the most beautiful dreams tonight. Sleep well.
I love you."

... Oh no, it's got nothing to do with 'strong feelings'. I'm getting laid, that's all I care about... Yea... Honestly, some people can really surprise you with the completely stupid shit they say. Ignorance is anything but bliss.


On a different note. We have our plans for our future. Our future home. Our future city. It's all so exciting. I could see it in her eyes today, how completely happy she was at the thought. I've never seen her as happy as she was today. Her eyes shined so beautifully. Every time I'd look at her I fell in love with her again. We WILL do this. We are going to go at it the best possible way too. Nothing can stop us now. We will be an unbeatable force once we're together. Once we begin OUR life. We've got a long way to go, a lot to accomplish before we get there, but that is all part of the magic of it. It'll be where all our stories come from. The stories we can tell our children. Until then it's one day at a time, not rushing anything.

jls, we are going to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment