Saturday, April 17, 2010

brand new love.

its like a brand new love. a fresh start. there's a change in our steps. something in her eyes tells me its all better now, she's not going anywhere this time. not again. I regret nothing about the break. it was something that needed to happen, if it didn't, who knows what would've happened. all I know now is things are different. they will be different. I thought different would be a bad thing. but this is actually better than I could have imagined. yes, its only been about a day, and yes there's a lot that needs to be done, things to accomplish, things to regain. but we've already regained the most important things, ourselves. not just ourselves but we are now ten fold what we were before, ourselves as people and as us.

I cannot wait to see what tomorrow has for me, for us.. all I know is bring it on. we can do anything jls.

No comments:

Post a Comment